5.03.2007

Where the plucking bell is everybody!!!

I hope you all know, I am seriously allergic to those little Add a comment message I get at the bottom of a post, signifying that I have, as yet, zero comments. It makes me wonder if there' s any point in continuing...

anyway, I have been featured in 2 carnivals this week..

Carnival of the Godless at Light Remembered, and
Carnival of the Feminists at KitKat's Critique...

godless feminist that I am.

I'm truly honoured to be in not one, but two carnivals and welcome to anyone who's come here through them..

SAY SOMETHING GODDAMMIT!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are going to be featured somewhere a Godless place is the BEST!

Sorry about not stopping by so often, I feel like I have been inside my own head lately and that is never good!

Barry Leiba said...

SOMETHING GODDAMMIT!

Michelle said...

Thanks guys.. you're the best..

I'm blushing.