5.11.2007

Monkeys are cute...

It's been a while since anything interesting happened in my life, but there was a period there that was pretty wild. Lots of crazy things happened to me. One was the time I went to the Monkey Sanctuary in Cornwall. That in itself wasn't so weird, although it was interesting, and the monkeys are very cute. What was strange about it is that I actually got kidnapped and taken there.

Oh they took me home afterwards. In between some other crazy stuff happened. Anyway, I'm too lazy to write it out again, you can read about it here.

3 comments:

Ronald said...

Life is so unfair. I go to Cornwall on a regular basis and I've never had a sniff of a benign kidnapping in which the female kidnappers parade themselves naked. Sob

"It's been a while since anything interesting happened in my life" - you mean meeting me isn't an EVENT? I'm wounded.

Michelle said...

Oh only the men walked around naked, which I found rather interesting.

Have we met? If we did I must apologize for my drunkenness or whatever else it was that caused me not to remember, but I just don't remember. Sorry.

Ronald said...

Firstly, I was talking from a male perspective... was it that difficult to work out?

Yes, we met online. Is it me, or hasn't that very phrase "met online" been used a trillion times?

Do my comments irritate you?