3.04.2007

Sunday Sermon

It's the time of week for preaching, so I thought I'd take this opportunity to share some of the wisdom I've acquired over the years with some of the younger, more impressionable of you.

Kids, don't do drugs. Drugs are bad mmkay. And don't drink. Don't have sex either, not until you're married anyway, and certainly don't get into that hookups jazz. Trust me, I've been there, I've done it all, and it was.. well to be honest it was a lot of fun. A lot of fun, those years of moving around one exciting city to another, meeting new people, the parties, the wild experiences, oh, the great stories I have... but that's not the point. The point is that now I don't do those things. Not as much anyway. And my life today is, well it's ok. I'm pretty happy and certainly haven't had any terrible tragedies brought on by boozing or fucking or anything, but that's not the point.

The point is that it's bad. Nobody warned me about these things, which never existed before my time of course. Well, actually they did but I wasn't listening but that's not the point. The point is that I'm telling you now that these things are bad, so you don't have an excuse, you know these things are bad. So don't do them!

6 comments:

Ronald said...

What? Not even a whiff of glue or a soapy tit wank?

Ronald said...

Not even "auditioning the hand-puppet"? Surely that's okay?

Michelle said...

Ok, ok... you can have a glass of wine every Friday afternoon and look at naughty photos occasionally.. but anything more than that and you're going straight to Hell.

Ronald said...

Roll on Friday... there's a partcular account on Flickr... :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh if the young would only listen to those of us who have already experienced the pain of life, but that just won't happen. We just have to sit and watch and be there for them when they need a friend.

Kittie said...

Fucking is bad? One could argue it is good for the mind and body, judging by Mr. 81-years-old-next-month Hugh Hefner. That mofo is amazing.