3.29.2007

Something that's actually worth reading..

I'm not going to bother writing anything today, because I just don't feel like it.. instead I'm going to leave you with a few suggestions for something to read, by a much better writer than myself... obviously not a huge achievement judging by the amount of feedback I've been getting on what is apparently utter garbage according to you all... but let's move on.

The first one is about the infamous drink Absinthe. It's history, differences between types, and most importantly, how to drink it.

Everything there is to know about Prague. Hint.. beer.

And seeing as we're on the subject, another one about beer, American beer this time, why it sucks and why you should come to the Czech Republic if you want to have a good guzzle.

Very useful stuff there.

4 comments:

Ronald said...

Stop feeling sorry for yourself, it doesn't become you (what the fuck does that mean?). I'm the oh-woe-is-me-mesiter around these parts, there isn't room for the two of us.

I had every intention of commenting, I was just taking my time, that's all. I don't always know what to say you know!

Absinthe? Is that what 'makes the heart grow fonder'?.

I'll comment on your other post soon. It's a tricky one cos it's serious, and not one of your usual 'funny' ones. It demands a considered answer.

Michelle said...

What do you mean it doesn't become me? Whining and moaning make up at least half of my blog posts? What am I gonna write about now?

Ronald said...

Yeah, you're right, what was I thinking of. Sorry.

Andrew said...

Hmm, I didn't know Pilsner Urquell were starting to "water down" their recipe. I wonder how long that's been going on.