3.17.2007

Speaking of...

Home improvementers... the workdudes that have been hammering and drilling and generally carrying on in this building, the one where I work and where my computer and internet is located knocked something downstairs and fucked up the phone line. As the internet and tv here is through some phone system both have been out for the past 2 days. Fortunately these clowns destroyed the telephone line for the entire building so someone already complained about it and got it fixed.. but still..

If they're around tomorrow I think I'll make them some tea..

2 comments:

Jay said...

You have my sympathies, my dear. And I hope any further improvements are swift.

Ronald said...

I wondered where you were. First off I thought it was something I said, then I realised... "Don!", I said to myself, "when are you going to learn, you are not the centre of other bloggers Universes". I'm glad it's fixed.