3.14.2011

New Stuff.

Being new is hard.. I mean.. well in anything, new place.. doing something new... you can see where this is going.

Well maybe not, but I'll get there. It's hard for most people.. but for me it's.. I dunno.. probably averagely bad.. no.. more.. I'm more nervous, more scatterbrained.. or maybe I just think I am. Well.. inevitably.. I'm nervous.. then a few small things happens.. usually it starts off completely disastrous or relatively well.. inf act, unusually well and I'm all like what the fuck was I worried about I'm rocking this! Well something like that.

Well my first 2 tours went fine... small ones, 2 people each though I had a few problems at the starting point for the second one.. but the actual tours I think I did splendidly.. or at least ok. Then I had a big group and well.. actually I told my stories with great aplomb, imho.. and I took everyone to the right place.. kept time.. well I wasn't so off but...

well the little things, the having to juggle multiple things my too few hands, and all the little stuff you're supposed to tall them throughout the tour and turning on lamps that don't even work so it looks like you don't know how.. and the brochure thing... well.. not so well. And it sucks that people are going to remember the fumbling as opposed to say.. the awesome way I told them all the stories on the tour... ya know.

Anyway.. that's all.

No comments: