3.20.2011

I like it nice and round.

*pauses to let people make whatever they wish of that title*

Happy equinox.. wherever you are in the world! I'd say happy spring too... although a) I'm not quite 100% that today is the proper 1st day o spring.. where I am, and quite possibly where you are is not displaying whether which is appropriate for the beginning of spring.. c) there are places that don't really have the 4 seasons so much as really really hot and typhoon or whatever.. and d) The entire southern hemisphere does not apply as they're just starting autumn (excluding those parts of the sh that also come under the c. heading) which is something I always overlook on these seasonal milestones despite the fact that I'M FROM THE DAMN SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE MYSELF FOR FUCKS SAKE!

So yeah.. equinox.. go for it.

Numbers. I like them nice and round... like 9. nice and round.. nice and not too big and not too small. I had 9 people on a tour tonight.. and despite repeating some past mistakes.. making some new ones, fumbling as much as I usually do including a big fiasco with the lantern (yet again) and on top of that losing some of my much ballyhooed command in places during the stories... I reckon I done pretty well. Well.. that is aside from being strangely affected by the lantern fuel.. sorta got a headache standing there, and then in the musty underground I got a bit lightheaded, but I still managed to (if I may say so myself) rock it. Sorta. I dunno.. people seemed to like it all.. or maybe they were pretending.. or I don't read people very well. Possibly. All I can say is.. despite all the cockups.. oh whatev.. I can do this stuff and with more experience I'll lose the rough edges I still retain.. eventually.

No comments: