3.27.2011

I'm like.. so hard working and stuff..

omg I've just been doing so much lately.. hardly have time to breathe.. and sit around spending hours wasting time on the internet.. it's like.. I'm a normal person or something.. almost. Except... this has occurred over the weekend.. the weekend!

Well. training for a new tour.. a 3 hour tour.. which I'm supposed to be ready for in April.. um.. no way.. I think, well we're hurrying so we had a training session yesterday, walking around and up and down hills, with a small (very small) break in the monastery brewery pub.. and then a tour.. small one this time.. went well.. these people actually seemed to like me! and then, I get back from my tour and after waiting around in the drizzle for the guy at reception of the building to let me in.. and changing and transferring all my tour stuff for my regular stuff.. the 9pm guy is sick, so I do another tour! And if that's not exhausting enough, I have training again today.. in the afternoon.. and it's an hour sooner than it is because the clocks went forward today! See how much I do. Yeah. And on THE WEEKEND.

Told I was almost normal. Kinda.

No comments: