3.05.2011

*looks all smug and stuff*

So.. I did another test today, for a tour I'm already scheduled to do, so it was sorta kinda important I did well.. I think. Don't know really. Well I aced it, I mean, maybe I did. I know it all pretty well, and tell it good so I think I'm ready. One story I'm still shaky on but that's just one I feel I really need to work on more.. piece of piss really.

I wasn't worried about it, then I was, sorta, I met one of the other newbies in the office who'd done his test before me and said he'd gotten criticized for doing the stories differently than the scripts, and telling stuff out of order and I thought.. shoot! That's kinda what I do..

well, maybe I do it less out of order because I pretty much got commended on my stuff, and some parts that I added to much and moved around a bit more than others I was advised that I didn't really need that stuff.. so, still on Monday eve.

Been walking a lot, and am pretty tired. And I feel like beer.

No comments: