3.22.2011

Fuck.

At 5 minutes to midnight.. all I want to say is..

well I already said it. In the title.

I'm tired. It's been a long day... well.. 23 hours and 55 minutes so far but you know what I mean..

I cut myself today.. just on the finger.. right on the tip.. usually not a big deal but the blood just kept gushing and gushing and gushing.. I thought it would never stop.. but I covered it with a bandage thingy and it was ok.. kind of sore... kind of a pain in the ass.. well the finger.. something I could do without.

Then I totally forgot about the fixit dude... came here to just see what needed to be done.. then expected money for his time.. just a little but I didn't have it, so I had to awkwardly get through that situation.

So.. mostly a boring day.. and then to work. You know.. the tour thing.

Started ok, started great actually... and despite a small detour.. and being a bit behind schedule.. it continued being.. well, ok. Some interruptions, with news of changes to the schedule. but.. ya know.. then. well.. I don't want to blame other people.. but the situation became kinda screwy.. and I was made to wait, and keep a large number of people waiting before the last bit o the tour.. which wasn't fun. I don't think they liked it too much.. and quite frankly I think everyone was a bit tired and not so much in the mood by the time we got in there... and certainly by the time we came out to say goodbye and all that stuff.

So.. yeah. Fuck.

No comments: