3.04.2011

The fun's not over yet...

One can't rest on one's laurels you know. What are laurels exactly? And why would one want to rest on them? I suppose if one knew what laurels were, one would know the answer to that second question? Hmmm..

Well... I have a test for another tour, a different one than the one I just did, tomorrow.. and then I'm doing it for real on Monday night. I don't know what'll happen if I monumentally fuck it up tomorrow, I spose, I dunno.

Anyway, this one is the one we recently trained for, so I know it pretty well. I should know it pretty well. It's also the one I learnt the stories for in a different way.. not so much learning them, like spending much time on them as.. kinda sorta knowing what they're about and winging it. I mean I winged it pretty good but.. well, I still have time to brush up on them.

And of course, Monday, all over again, first time with a new tour...

5 comments:

Ronald said...

Ah... you're showing all the signs of the consummate professional, with your worries and concerns. It shows you're paying attention to detail. It all bodes well for the future. By the way, on Monday, if you have a one-legged dwarf among your number, it will be me, cunningly disguised. Wink.

Michelle said...

Aha..

*makes note to look out for that*

well.. I'm sorta somewhere between really really worried and not worried at all, and sometimes I'm at one end and sometimes at the other, mostly it seems to be going ok but that doesn't mean it will continue to.

Michelle said...

oh and I hope you're able to move around quickly on one leg... we do have a schedule to keep to you know..

Ronald said...

Oooh... aren't you the officious one? :-)

Michelle said...

Well.. got be professional.