7.01.2010

So July Huh?

We begin another month. Another leaf turns in the passage of... oh whatever.

Big trip done, most of the photos edited, visitors come and gone. It's now officially back to normal. Normal being the state of things being the usual way, but I'm not sure what that is. It all changes anyway. There are new things going on and what seems like a heatwave is affecting us at the moment so there's people around all the time and I spend my time trekking around the city in the heat.. which isn't that different from the past 2 weeks really... but we'll see. The last of the possibilities re acting stuff I have, or had at the moment seems to have flaked so I have nothing going on in that direction and nothing to look forward to which kind of seriously sucks but I'm coping.

Apart from that, not much is going on.

No comments: