7.23.2010

I could use a holiday..

Really. I mean.. although I have been actually working sorta recently it's still not all that much and hasn't been for all that long.. and it's just over a month since I got back from my trip to Israel but..

I'd like to take off somewhere again. I mean, there are people who go places not long after they've been places.. I've always been more of one who never really goes places* but that just means I have a lot to catch up on..

it's summer, there's the sea... and I could go somewhere like, Croatia, or Italy again, or to Spain, or somewhere else in Europe I haven't been.. or Italy again. Somewhere by the sea. Italy maybe.

I wouldn't mind going to Italy again. I would also like to go somewhere there's a beach.. one by the sea.

Just pondrin and stuff.

5 comments:

Ronald said...

Yay, a convenient way to let you know I'm away again starting this coming Sunday. I've been invited to Ireland by a "friend". I doubt I'll be online to comment, but I'll catch up when I get back the following weekend. I hope you get away too :-)

Michelle said...

ok.. I'm happy for you.

I'm doubtful that I'll be able to go anywhere.. for a while anyway..

Michelle said...

oh and Ireland is one place I left out.. I'd like to go there, visit some old haunts, get to know some new ones..

I like haunts, I don't get to go to enough of them..

Ronald said...

If you get to do England, visit Brum. I'll buy youi and Erik a pint of good English Real Ale :-)

Michelle said...

kay.. hope to get there some day.. maybe next year, unlikely we'll squeeze it in this one..