7.19.2010

Only 165 to go now...

Do you know that it's the 200th day of the year today? Well it is. It's one of those bits of useless information you just know when you're doing the 365 project. Well it's probably the only one but it's a pretty cool one as far as bits of useless information go. I haven't had a chance to show it off as much as I'd hoped I would but there's still time to contrive a conversation that will fit it in a few times. If I manage to do it an average of every 11 days I can get 15 goes out of it. I shall be disappointed if I don't get at least that many.

It's cooled down a bit, it's quite nice out there at the moment

*whistles*

2 comments:

Ronald said...

Thanks! Now Xmas seems that much closer :-S

Michelle said...

yay!

oh.. well. ya know, when day 359 comes.. I'll probably be enjoying it :)

though I'm a bigger fan of day 334.