7.16.2010

Ok now I think that's enough.

I don't know if it's this hot where you are, but it is here. It hasn't let up yet, this unbearable heat. A couple of days have hovered around 26 or 27 around the earlier morning hours and looked for a while like it might be a "nice" day.. that is sunny, blue skied and not stupidly hot, but they all ended up stupidly hot by noon.

Honestly what does one do with this weather? If you ain't got anywhere good to swim, or everything air conditioned you just.. whine. I guess that's my answer.

*continues grumbling*

6 comments:

Ronald said...

It's so annoying isn't it? As with people I get so annoyed with thoughtless, self- centred, lacking in imagination, weather systems! And stupidly hot is the worst, though offensively cold runs it close. There's just no reasoning with it. Can you believe, at the minute, our weather is being a real pain and cannot make up it's mind? We've sun, cloud, wind and rain... it's taking the piss!

Word verification: whompoo

Michelle said...

Ah.. that kind of weather..

*feels all wistful and stuff*

we used to have that kind of weather.. and before that mostly rainy and overcast.. and before that offensively cold with ice on the ground...

now it's just hot. Stupidly hot.

Never gets it right.

*grumbles more*

Ronald said...

I envy you... your life is rich in "stuff"

Michelle said...

Hmmm.. I sometimes wonder if it's possible to have too much stuff...

Ronald said...

Mmm.... I could do without all these cellphones and their chargers.... I've got drawers full of cables and I haven't a clue what they're for...

Michelle said...

Hey... I have one of those too! I have fewer computer shells than I used to though.