7.18.2010

Every day is like today.

It is really. Think about it.

Today has been relatively dull, and if you have the slightest knowledge of the sort of thing it's relative too then you'll understand that it's very dull indeed.

I will set foot out of the house in a little bit and do something, so the interestingness rating of this day might rise to slightly more interesting than usual, which, if you have any idea of what is usual, is very dull indeed.

I would mention that it's cooled down, and it actually rained a bit and earlier on it was almost cold.. at least relatively, but I've been writing an awful lot about the weather lately and even though it's pretty clear no matter what my subject matter is, I don't want to be too over the top obvious about the fact that my life is boring, I'm completely boring and I'm a boring writer who only ever writes about stuff that's utterly boring so I won't.

6 comments:

Ronald said...

Have you considered it might be interestingly boring? And that other bloggers are in truth, pretentious, merely bigging themselves up? Anyway, boringness is in the eye of the beholder... if not, then that must make me boring too, for if you randomly dig into past posts, chances are you'll find evidence of me in your comments, and god forbid I'm considered tedious.... well I mean.... moi? Your posts are rich in understatement as well as the all important, "stuff". I suspect the weather and stuff is affecting your judgement :-)

Michelle said...

You have a point. I think. Anyway thanks for the vote of confidence.. I mean as long as one person finds my writing interesting it's all worth something...

well quite frankly I'd ramble on here if no one was reading just for my own amusement.. a bit, there's less incentive if it doesn't seem like a single person is listening...

but that's ok cause there is a single person listening :)

Ronald said...

I don't know if you remember, but I first 'found' you (or maybe you found me) when you were still maintaining Mutant Cat on another blog platform. You were faceless then but anarchic and naughty enough to pique my interest. You've not changed much, apart from your photographic skills, which have improved immeasurably. Keep on keeping on and notwithstanding my periodic fits of melancholia, I'll keep commenting. Go Cat go!

Michelle said...

*blushes*

oh I intend to keep banging away at it.. or whatever metaphor one would use in such a situation.. it's part of me, it's like a limb or an eye or something.. um.. well not really but ya know.. stuff

Ronald said...

It's the same for me, except I include regular bouts of non-blogging. As periodic non-bloggers go, I'm one of the best. And, it makes it easy for you to spoil me with loads of non-comments. All in all we have a good relationship :-)

Michelle said...

yeah.. I reckon so