7.14.2010

The pointlessness of being me..

I'm actually kind of busy these days... that is, for me, doing stuff that isn't really making me any money, nor is helping to make the world a better place or what I really want to be doing but there's one thing going for it, and it helps keep my mind off the fact that my life is pointless and going absolutely nowhere.

By the way my life is pointless and.. well.. you can guess the rest.

I've done "literally" nothing acting related this year. Nothing at all! Except for that interview thing with that one group and a filming of being silly on the island with pirates with the same group and a couple of castings that led to nothing and another casting yesterday which led to nothing, at least I'm assuming it led to nothing because it was quite crap and no one looked interested.

Well I have a meeting with someone tomorrow who until this morning I thought was one of the many start and fizzle outers.. who I had a missed meeting with a month or so ago.. so I'll see how that turns out. Maybe I'll have a tiny role in something that actually happens.. it's better than nothing..

Why am I telling you this? I don't know. I figured it was time I posted something again.

3 comments:

Ronald said...

I can't possibly agree with the title of this post, and I appreciate, if that's how you feel, then so be it... I mean, who knows more about negative self-evaluation then me, the self-critic extraordinaire? But anyway, for what it's worth, after evaluating you as an online acquaintance (if not friend) of six years or more, I have to say, you're pretty cool. Nuff said as I'm currently knackered due to Life. Hope the meeting goes well.

Michelle said...

Dammit!

You start moderating comments because someone keeps leaving fucking spam on your blog and about the third time someone leaves a legitimate comment it disappears into internet oblivion for no reason and it's irretrievable. Or so I think.

Apologies to commenter. I didn't mean to delete it. Actually a copy is still in my email...

oh and grrrrrr...

Michelle said...

oh wait.. there it is!

*feels all sheepish and stuff*