7.10.2010

*sweats and stuff*

It's just too bloody hot. It was 32 degrees today.. 32! And plans to be tomorrow again. That's just too hot. After all that drizzle and overcastness... (March, April, May and most of June) it got hot. It mostly stayed hot just varied in the degrees a little.

Anyway we're on the "real hot" phase of this hotness. And it's too hot.

And there's not much else going on, not much worth writing about anyway. I think it might just become another low posting month...

oh and it's hot.

6 comments:

Ronald said...

That's the trouble with heat, it's hot! Now if it wasn't so hot, that would be really cool! Conversely, the problem with the cold is its coldness. If it wasn't so damn cold, as with the less heat, that would be cool too!

Michelle said...

*ponders this*

you know.. that's very wise. And quite franky.. this damn heat? It's so uncool. I think that's what bothers me about it so much.

Ronald said...

Dear loyal reader, it is my sad duty to inform you of the demise of my blog (I use this term in the loosest sense). I will however, continue to comment as frequently as possible on your illustrious publication.

Regards,

Ronald, aka Don the Fruitcake.

Michelle said...

*weeps*

well... as long as I get to experience your wit and poetry in the form of comments I'll cope...

hopefully one day you'll feel the urge to start and maybe just keep yet another blog :)

Ronald said...

I'll do my damndest to continue the same level of peurile silliness. Muchas gracias (sp?)

Michelle said...

awesome :)