7.29.2010

A couple of things.

I had all these ideas in my head to write about, but I forgot them.

Oh well.. can't have been all that important then. Mostly stupid stuff like.. um.. it'll come to me, at some time when I'm not writing or about to write and I'll store it away in the murky recesses of the lump o grey matter and by the time I'll get around to writing again it will be forgotten. Just a prediction.

Oh I changed my profile pic. Well I haven't as of speaking but I sort of intend to so if I do in the near future then it will be changed by the time anyone gets around to seeing it. And if I narrow it down to people who a) read, b) regularly read c) regularly read and have been for a while so they would recognize that it's changed well... that's one person, if I'm lucky.

I really should start.. um.. what was it again?

2 comments:

Ronald said...

Erm... not changed yet, has it? Or is is me? I'm not the most observant bloke you'll ever meet.

I get ideas to write too.. in fact, I had one or two just a week ago and decided to reinstate my blog but... I forgot the ideas, so I didn't... reinstate the blog that is

Michelle said...

Um..

*looks all sheepish and stuff*

no, haven't changed it.. still intend to, in fact I was going to do it at 1am this morning after realizing that I'd promised it and still hadn't done and I thought "fuck it, I'll do it tomorrow".. so it's still unchanged.

Well.. looking forward to the next short lived blog you care to start.. whenever that happens :) one day I'm sure it will rise again.. or rather a new one will rise..