6.06.2009

Am I the only one...

who gets drunk, and upon coming home goes immediately to the computer, and accordingly, online, and then, goes to particular sites, blogs, other internet entities which are all pretty much covered under sites, blog or otherwise and leave a bunch of comments?

Well I do that. I mean if I ask am I the only one then obviously I do that.. but..

if anyone was to tell me that they visit my blog and leave comments in that mood, I would be more honoured than if I had the biggest, most visited most commented on blog in the whole 'sphere and had awards and accolades and made money off it... seriously..

well not really. But it would be cool. I'm drunk now actually, bet you couldn't tell.

*burps*

2 comments:

The Oceanside Animals said...

I'm picturing Arnold Schwarzenegger unplugging the computer from the Internet and saying, "Yoo shood not dreenk and surf" ...

Michelle said...

Kay.

Actually.. you're right. That's how it happened.

*burps*