4.28.2007

Still here..

Not that anyone noticed or in fact cared, judging by the number of visits that I've been getting (grumble grumble grumble).

Well I've not been slacking off, I have in fact been doing other stuff. I've written a few articles for Helium, just to to something a bit different. I'll probably be adding more to that site as time goes on, though I won't be neglecting my blogging duties in the least. While you're there you can check out this guy's articles, as he's highly talented and a wonderful person. He's also a friend of mind, which should be a good enough reason to read them.

I also submitted an article to this site, but they need to review it to see if it's suitable first. Ha! The very thought that anything I write wouldn't be suitable! The nerve of them.

Anyway I'll see. But go ahead and read that stuff. I order you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got it! I am reading as we speak...

Kittie said...

I'm here! I just don't always comment, but I read your site on my rounds through all the blogs I haunt. :)

Michelle said...

Thanks guys.. you're both very kind :)