4.09.2007

Something seasonal-ish


Eggstended family
Originally uploaded by Ms Kat.
I've been around here the last few days, doing what I usually do, which is sit at the computer. I had a minor trauma on Saturday when the electricity went out for no particular reason. It went out in the afternoon and I didn't come back until the next day, so I had one evening without internet. I've mostly recovered from it, I'm only slightly distraught.

I went outside for the time it took me to walk here this morning, and I'm not missing much being here, there's no one out there at all, it seems as if the whole city has left the city. It's just as well because if anybody tried to whack me with anything anywhere I'd have to kill them, and I don't want to be bothered with hauling bodies around or anything.

So, Happy Easter (if it's getting on the late side) from my little eggie weggies you see here. These fellows owe their very existence to my aspirations of being a great thespian, as they were my activity for my class last Wednesday. I came up with the idea to decorate eggs for it, and spent Tuesday night and Wednesday boiling and coloring eggs, to get them ready to be drawn on in the evening. I carried a bunch of eggs to class, and then due to there being a high turnout of people, and one scene taking so long, I didn't end up doing it. I shan't be using the idea again, there isn't a class til Wednesday and it just wouldn't work, so I have to go through the whole tedious coming up with something again.

So, no class tonight, due to bunnies, eggs, a guy named Jesus dying and springing back to life, and lots of chocolate.

3 comments:

Ronald said...

I've just done the best part of 5 days without Internet access, and you know what? It's not so bad. Have to admit though, now I'm back, I did miss it a little, and even you [grudgingly. So... is this it? Where are all the other posts?

Anyway, belated happy easter to you and your little eggie weggies. How cool an idea were they for your acting classe, even if you didn't do them (loads better than the crap I suggested).

I suggest you go kill somone. Even though it's tedious dragging corpses around it makes for great blogging!

Anonymous said...

Love it! The eggs are fabulous...

Kittie said...

I always get super pissed with the electricity goes out here. it doesn't happen as much since we moved about a year ago but it still happens. for no apparent reason. *grrr* anyway glad it's back on.

Your eggs are so cute! i love the egg holder you have them in.