12.23.2011

The day I get to grumble.

I know, it's something I usually never do, but today is a very particular day on which it is appropriate to "air one's grievances".

Festivus, a little known holiday where you get to er.. air your grievances. Semi famous for being featured in a very popular 90s sitcom. Anyway whatever who cares.. here they are. (my grievances that is).

Acting "career". Grievance being, well, my need to put the word "career" in those quotes.. don't have one, still going nowhere, did like one film this year, and no theatre or really anything else, as usuall the infrequent auditions I go for come to nothing, well one recent one but I went for a quite a few over the last month and one of the others I really liked the sound of and thought I'd have a good chance at.. and the stuff I've done is poor and small in number. I keep meaning to do a lot more but for one reason or another, usually quite poor reasons, I don't. *grumbles*

Lack of money. Don't have much money. This is because of my job, which pretty much sucks, well it's an ordinary job that I like as much as any I would do, but there are only so many hours I can do it, and at the moment the season is slow and I'm making next to nothing.

My job. Well, it sucks. I mean, it's not bad but it's like any job, which sucks. One reason being I don't make much but there are other reasons.

My latest upload on youtube doesn't have a thumbnail. I mean a proper one.. you know, a bit from one of the clips of the video. This vexes me.

Other stuff.. lots of it. I could be here all day.

Oh yeah.. the world, people are poor, there's violence, illness equality, other bad things. Work it out world!

No comments: