12.16.2011

This is something..



I suppose.

Yeah, did another one of our episodes.. this one about trains. I don't really like it but I put it up and I'm linking it here anyway. These episode thingies are not going exactly how I envisioned.. this envisioning which began long ago and has finally been done a few times after many false starts.. but I've liked most of them, kind of. this one.. er.. I dunno.. I know sometimes you have a bad day and anyone can have times when they don't have much to say that's interesting.. though of course when the subject is trains how could that be ;)... but I've realized, and particularly after doing, and viewing this ep that.. I'm just not that good at this. The idea was to be interesting, funny, silly.. and i take it so fucking seriously? I mean... Erik's cool, he always says something witty but I'm always trying to get us back on the boring track. Don't know why I do it.. I suppose I can train myself out of it, anything can be learnt, or unlearnt. Oh well.

No comments: