12.14.2011

Reality..

I've been going over all my accents, regional, international.. ones I don't have which is pretty much all of them because I don't have one, not really.. the way I speak is a mix of many things and to speak with any one accent, I would always have to fake it..


anyway.. I'm nowhere near as good at them, any of them as I thought I was, and I didn't think I was all that good.

That's a lie, I thought I was really really good at this. Totally super and as close as you can get without being that accent with my top ones, and pretty damn good at some others, and if there are others I need to know, I can just listen a bit, and practice a bit. Not so, I'm about as good at #2 as I thought about one, maybe, and as good at #3 at all the rest.. except for the ones I didn't know, I can't get my head around those at all.

This kinda sucks.

No comments: