4.04.2011

*sneezes*

yep...

all is going to plan.. I'm entering sneezy zone, so by bed time I'll be runny nosed and stuffed heady.. awesome :/.. on the good side my throat isn't so sore anymore, and by tomorrow eve, when I have another shift I'll be over the worst of the sniffles and just have a really bad cough..

er.. not ideal for a tour either.. but as it goes, it's the best I can hope for..

I really should start writing something other than the most tediously detailed diary of my boring life.. now that I know people are listening..

*tries to think of something non embarrassingly personal to write*

um...

1 comment:

moshmangus said...

Maybe you should write more about the pictures you are making within a day, how the idea came to you, how you felt, what was your expectations, what is the result and so on. I am very much interested into that.