4.03.2011

grrrr....

I'm feeling crummy.. have been all day.. I'm coming down with something.. Friday I had a tickle in my throat that I worried about, yesterday morning I woke up with a worse throat and thought this was it.. I'm fucked.. then it seemed better later on and I willed it to go away and it sort of worked, it subsided and I was ok during the day but the tickle returned...

this morning again I woke up with a bad throat and a headache.. er *mumbles* hangover *coughs* and well.. this time I knew it was going to happen. Of course, the other non coming down with something part of the malady didn't help...

been feelin woozy all day.. and tried to call some people to cover my shift tonight.. as I was sposed to work, but I was unsuccessful.. this bothered me, and I had to go out, and do it.. well.. I figured, I'll be better by then.. but by then I was.. well I was better but still feeling a bit crummy.. and the smells in the hallway and the urine decorated streets were really potent to me.. didn't look good, then I ran into another guide who was on an earlier tour, and no one had come for hat tour so I asked him to take mine over.. and he did so the danger of puking or collapsing in front of a bunch o tourists was avoided.. I mean yeah I'd gone there for nothing and it was a pain in the ass.. but ya know..

I feel a bit better now.. from the last night caused portion of my poorliness anyway.. still got a sore throat.. and starting to get sniffly.. damn.

2 comments:

moshmangus said...

Do take care of yourself, I wish you good health.

Michelle said...

Thanks.. I'll be fine, it's just your usual cold.. seasonal change sniffles and sore throat, it'll be gone in a few days...