4.10.2011

I reckon I passed..

I had a test yesterday. I should call it a "test".. partly because if you were here and I was speaking to you I'd have fun airquoting that word in a particularly pretentious manner. And partly because.. ok, so I had a test for another tour that I've been training to do with the company I'm working for. A 3 hour tour... (a 3 hour tour) well.. I've been learning it over the lats week, actually going over it, some bits I knew, some I needed to pretty much learn completely because we rushed through training it all, but I didn't just leave it all to the last minute like usually.. not really, and I reckon I knew it pretty well.. still, annoying to have to do a test again.. and have it on a Saturday again..

so I showed up.. wrong spot but let's not get into that.. and we went through some of the stories, people volunteered to say certain bits and I.. if I may say so myself, seemed to do the bulk of them.. and again.. iimssm.. rocked them pretty awesomely.. well.. we didn't do all of them.. we found ourselves short of time after having a beer and some lunch in St Norbert's monastic brewery.. and then getting into a major Prague landmark for free due to the ingenuity of one of our members so..

yeah.. nice day out really. And I passed.

2 comments:

Ronald said...

Who's a good girl then? A closet smart-arse for sure. Congrats.

What's "iimssm"?

Michelle said...

iimssm is a philosophy devoted to all things that are important to oneself.. ie, for me.. my blog, the sandwich I'm gonna make etc.. other people.. football, for example.. their career etc etc etc...

bit vague really..

pydor means "a kind of plant that people would eat if it weren't poisonous cos apparently it tastes good but we don't know really because the only people who've eaten it died"

maybe