4.24.2011

All at once.. as usual.

Lots o stuff at the moment. Well for me.. yeah I always say that but it's true, normal people would consider this a slow week but for me.. etc etc etc..

Moving soon, so the place is a complete mess right now.. a total shambles, which is slightly annoying but I'm glad about being in a nice shiny new place soon.. not so much about the this bit, the moving bit, the being in the new place before everything is set up.. and in fact before we have much stuff bit, but if we could fast forward to the day when we have a perfectly furnished and decorated domicile, that would be cool. Actually started moving.. sorta, because we can. I find that cool.

Oh it's Easter.. Easter Sunday that is.. so I decorated eggs and stuff.. and the usual.. you know.. nothing else actually, except for posing for a photo in my ghost hunter's uniform for the website.. to go with my bio.. *gets all embarrassed at how cheesy it all is and stuff*.. kind of noyin to have to go in on a weekend again.. when I'm not actually working again, and for this weekend, a long weekend aga.. er.. well yeah, but it was ok, we incorporated a walk into it all and had a pleasant day.

There isn't much else really. I always make such a big deal out of having a few things to do. Have a happy easter all.

1 comment:

Tryandblog said...

I love getting settled in a new place. I can't stay in one place for too long. Hope all goes well.