4.11.2011

There's got to be something I'm missing.

I feel as though I should be doing something, or need to go somewhere soon... but I don't really, no work for a couple of days and nothing to study. There are things that need doing, but those need to be done.. well ok they need to be done, but nothing I can get done right now.

Got a new place! I may have mentioned that.. good area.. quite spacious, no furniture really but we'll manage somehow.. but at least there's no more looking. Now it's just, trying to figure out how we'll furnish it.. then packing then moving.. jeez...

I'm sure there's something else I should be doing..

2 comments:

Ronald said...

It's me, I'm what's missing. I'm back now.

Sheesh, am I fucking arrogant and self-obsessed or what?

Michelle said...

Yes! That's it... phew.. it's been bothering me.. and here I thought it was about work, or the upcoming move, or renewal of important documents, or my nonexistent acting career/training.. my new job that I'm still settling into and getting not very many hours of at the moment.. or... oh shit..

*goes and worries and stuff*