6.06.2014

It's not all the pies.

I've never been that much of a pie person. Never really lived in a big pie culture really. Never ate all the pies, never made pie. Is it all that easy? I don't know. I'm sure it's easy to eat a pie, provided you like the pie and you're not too full already, ie out in a restaurant where you generally get a huge meal and then get desert which I hardly ever do and it's like pie, which to be honest I don't usually see even if I pay attention to the dessert menu, but if I did I'd probably be like, I can't eat this pie I'm full.

Where am I going with this? Nowhere, exactly nowhere. Not much of a pie person, more of a beer person. I was just at a beer festival, lots of lesser known small town darker and more fruity and higher alcohol content than usual beers. I had 2. Feel like I had.. more than 2.

Lovely evening it is.

No comments: