4.12.2013

It's always something..

isn't it?

For almost a week there I had a very strange period during which I didn't have anything major to worry about, I mean, there was nothing great going on, stuff I know that I have to do that will be pressure at some point, and well.. it was still pre the cloudy/rainy but warmer weather we're getting now.. and there was hope in the air..

Of course it couldn't last. There always has to be something, and if I'm so damn boring that even the piddling little things that stress me out majorly can't even be bothered to infiltrate my life, then, it's got to be something that affects me, via the status of another, at least.

Right now I'm feeling a bit, impermanent, kind of in limbo, sort of transient, whatever that means. I don't know what's going to happen in the near future, or where I'll be at a certain as of yet undetermined time and while it's not spectacularly terrible, or really terrible it all, I just really would like to not have to think about it all.. there's a spring coming, finally, I have stuff to do that I'm happy to get busy working on, and well things are or at least could be pretty good here if we just... if it just was simpler.

It would be so much easier if it was.


No comments: