9.24.2012

So much to do.. so much going on.

Opportunities. There are lots of them, it seems. I keep reading something somewhere that I know I could do, indeed be good at, and if I present my credentials, what there are of them, in a good light, I could be in with a chance depending on what criteria decisions are made, how formal/informal this stuff is, of which I have no idea, and if I went forward with even half of it, I could be doing pretty well.

So far I haven't. That is, I haven't compiled letters, updated cvs, posted my details. I will, I just haven't yet. Yes, the sooner the better, and for some of these things the proverbial boat has possibly already sailed but.. I don't know what's holding me up.. I just can't. Well I can but I'm not, and I don't know why I'm not.

I should. And I will. It may not be early enough, and it may not be enough but I'm sure I will. At some point.

You see how hard it is to be me?

No comments: