9.10.2012

And the word of the day is..

I dunno.

Purgatory? It's kind of where I currently am, that is if you overstate it severely and call something a thing that is very unlike what it is. I guess.

Right now I'm in between things, I could say. I've been trying to get things done, because I'm off again in a few days, and have things I need to do before then, and other things I'd like to do but it doesn't help when the monitor just stops working in the middle of stuff does it? Well? Does it?

It doesn't. It does give me an excuse for not getting things done which, tbph, would likely not have been completed or even began had the monitor kept on going as it should. I have other reasons for not getting round to stuff. Well not so much reasons as it's what I always do, monitor or not monitor.

The monitor is working again now, btw. Not on this comp,m it's working on the other one though, and the other one is one this one, which works.

No comments: