6.03.2012

It might be a while since I've done this.

I might be at least a month since I've whined about the weather. Or at least a week and a half, which in either case is kind of a record.

Well, here I am. Whining. Weather gods!!! It's supposed to be summer. Summer!

I may have mentioned this in my last post.. I vaguely remember something like it, now that I think of it.

In any case. This whole.. warm, really nice though sometimes hot for a day or 2, and then back to being cool/cold/rainy for a week or 2 weeks and then finally warming up again for a day or 2 and then going back to being cool/cold/rainy for a week or more and then when it gets warm again it's only for a day or 2, just to go back to being cool/cold/rainy for a week, or 2 weeks, or even more?

I'm over it. Sort it out please.

No comments: