6.05.2012

I feel like I've visited here before.

It seems as if I spend my life waiting, sometimes..no, not exactly that. It seems as if I spend pretty much all of my time just about to get into.. something, no, it's not really that either.

Well again and again I feel like I feel right now, which is nothing in particular, and overall nothing. When I stop to think I realize how much time has passed since the last time I thought about it and I remember how I thought that by this time I'd be getting on with it, or on with it. And then the time before that where I felt the same..

Eventually these things happen. Or they don't and I do something else instead, but it always comes up again.. the same thing.. about something different but it doesn't matter so much if whatever it is never happens.. the waiting, is pretty much the same. Again and again.

No comments: