2.22.2012

The more.. the merrier.

Or so they say. Those "they" again.. they sure say a lot, some of it profound, some of it, sensible, some of it witty. A lot of it is utter bullshit, however, this one can be true. Of course, it depends on the situation, the more can be the crappier in some situations.. like say, in a home that's just right for 2, and specifically the particular people who live there, choose to live there together, get on for the most part and have their particular shit sorted out so they can cohabit quite comfortably.. and then you bring a 3rd into the mix. Someone you both know quite well.. particularly one of you. So far it's alright, and actually the person is less of a fucking pain than this person is somewhat wont to be.. and anyway it's just for the night.. yeah they say that but we know it's going to be longer, maybe 2 or 3.


Then 2 or 3 nights go by.. still there. Things start to change, the less of a fucking pain becomes more of a fucking pain until it is near to equaling the level said character is famous for. Keys leave for longer than intended, or hoped, leaving one stuck... someone is always there.. slurring their words more and more as the day goes by..

of course, when you're a weak kind of person who drinks too much anyway, but is even more inclined to drink if there's so much as someone who brings beer.. and once you have one you have another and a shot, and another, it's not great, with this particular kind of person.. ie one who brings beer, either.

*nurses headache*

I'd use this as an excuse as to why I haven't done half of, will any of the things I wanted to.. filming and stuff, because there's someone around, but instead I'll just explain how it's sort of a problem but I'm above giving blame although you can clearly see where the blame lies..

I could live with all of this, I could, and I can.. well I am.. but if I sit down right in the toilet bowl again in the middle of he night.. I might get just a tiny bit vexed with the whole situation.

No comments: