2.10.2012

I'd really like to have something to say which isn't about how fucking cold it continues to be..

But fuck! It continues to be so damn cold! Was out tonight... to stand around for a bit and then wait around a bit to go home.. no tour.. too damn cold. Not too disappointed that I didn't get to walk around in the freezing cold trying to entertain people who just want to get the fuck somewhere warm.. but it does tend to reduce the money ones makes over a month...


yeah there's other stuff.. I spose.. finally uploaded another video.. plan to make more, edit more and upload more soon. And this time I mean it, like soon soon not.. maybe think about it in another month soon. Seriously. Soon.

2 comments:

moshmangus said...

As an artist I understand the importance to support others work, I am eager to see your work coming very soon! This time you must MAKE IT HAPPENED!!!

See you around then.

Michelle said...

kay... will do..

*plans to do*