2.15.2012

Happening, it is.

Finally got a date for a rehearsal of this play thingy I'm in.. which I'd already twice begun to think wasn't even going to happen due to long periods of silence but.. there's a rehearsal which is at the same time as another training session I'm supposed to be at for something that I've already learned and I already know but gee doesn't it make me look busy!


And well.. this funk is slowly.. er.. stopping. Warming up, stuff going on, actually getting outside every now and again.. um, thinking about filming more stuff and getting more stuff ready for filming ok I'm pretty much on exactly the same page as I always am with that but still... maybe I'll actually do a bit of something at some point.

I like that it's warmer. And that it snowed a little bit.


No comments: