11.02.2011

It's planning to get real silly round here very..

soon.


I know. Uncharacteristic of any place I should be, being an eminently sensible person. Whatever eminently means. Not really sure, actually.. I flat out don't know, but it sounds right.

Ok so I'm online, and I just consulted the dictionary.. and the definition (that is for "eminent" is:

1.high in station, rank, or repute; prominent; distinguished: eminent statesmen.
2.conspicuous, signal, or noteworthy: eminent fairness.
3.lofty; high: eminent peaks.
4.prominent; projecting; protruding: an eminent nose.

er.. still not sure.

Whatever. Anyway, like I said it's highly unusual for me, or my environment to be silly.. but, it is the end o the year. You know what's coming.

Yes.. the "holidays" as the kids call them nowadays. It's now the 2nd day of the month of November so I calculate in 3, 2, 1 days...

er.. it probably started about 4 days ago, some time in late October. It's just going to get sillier from here on.

*puts on googly eye glasses*

2 comments:

Ronald said...

"Eminently" sounds real good like. How about "Indubitaby" too? Dunno what it means, but it's one of those words you throw in at the end of a sentence... a bit like 'innit' but not so chav-like.

Michelle said...

I guess so.. I'll have to try that, indubitably..

not sure if that quite worked, if it meant anything or if it even sounded sorta right.. innit..

hmmm