11.28.2011

That place between something..

and something else.

It's a weird day. Monday, I think. Still 37 *snorts*.. and nothing particularly special going on. Actually I wouldn't be if I was presently in the time zone that I was born, but, doesn't really matter.

Strange times, still November, but almost December. So much going on and I have no idea whether I can say yay or nay or maybe, I just don't know. I asked for a few particular days off, but of course having to do that almost a week before the end of the month before the really busy with festive stuff month means you're going to miss out on securing a lot of important days. And I still don't know what those days will be, not even sure if the ones I asked for will be free, which do include the 25th, which for some strange reason I think was a popular request. Don't ask me why we're still open on that day. Don't know.

Anyway, rather dull at the mo, not much to write home about, except Cooley saw a pigeon and I spent the afternoon carrying some not heavy but particularly awkward items from another place to this one.

Think I'm done now.

No comments: