11.08.2011

There used to be a horse round here.. wasn't there?

So.. was almost doing ok for a bit, and then I went and fucked up again...


well, it's a small-ish thing. I had something rather important, well, an opportunity that is few and far between for me, and I was too unwell to go.

My fault. Yesterday I made the mistake of going and meeting a friend for "a beer" and well.. it turned into 2 beers, which is what I blurred to Erik later that night, not that I remember telling him, and it even seems strange to me that I would claim that, drunk as I must have been.

So I had one of my awful hangovers today and was unable to go.

Oh and I've given up on something else, a small thing but for the past 3 months I've been trying to make at least one video every day. Nothing special, most of the time it's something extremely dull just to get one done for the day, but I didn't manage it for September, or October, and now I missed a day in November and well.. it was a pathetic attempt to say I've achieved something anyway, mostly a way to get used to filming more stuff but it didn't really work, so now I'll just concentrate on filming quality stuff when I have the time and inclination. Maybe that will work better.

Now I have to get work on some audition monologues.. I want to not fuck up at least one of these things coming up.

2 comments:

Ronald said...

You want some advice from "Uncle Ronald"? No? Well tough, here it comes...

The "fuck up" is history. Today you start again. You have a clean slate to work with. Aint that great? Oooh, the excitement.

WV = waysto...

Waysto go girl! Hehe!

Michelle said...

Fair enough. I can work with that.