11.25.2011

Happy post holiday...

It's a thing known as Black Friday in some parts of the world, meaning the first shopping day after Thanksgiving, in the all important leadup to Christmas, so parts of the world that celebrate thanksgiving er.. celebrate it.

This is not a part of the world that celebrates Thanksgiving, neither is the part of the world I come from, or where anyone I live with comes from (actually they do celebrate it but at a different time), but nevertheless, we went out in the eve to celebrate. Mostly to watch football, well he did, and I just hung out, ate some turkey, and had beers. So I celebrated it, in a way, therefore, it should be a kind of black Friday today for me too.

We got there early, so we could see both games, which are quite long. So that means a lot of beer. Yeah.. it's not the lightest most pleasant Friday.

*groans*

No comments: