9.20.2011

*smirks at title of previous post*

Well shit. Yesterday was Cooley's birthday, and International Talk Like a Pirate day and what did I do? Well.. nothing. I felt fucking sick.. and you know the really fucked up thing about it? I hadn't even been drinking.. well, I had a few beers on Sunday night but, it wasn't that.


I think it was something I ate, and I know exactly what, later on, after having been called in for a tour, I felt a little bit strange in the tummy, but nothing too drastic.. well, no tour, as it was raining and it is our least popular tour, so I met Erik at this sports bar, hung out, had 2 beers.. and went home.. well we gorged on some chips and guacamole.. but I don't think it was that.

Well. yesterday I was ok when I woke up, well, mostly ok, feeling a little odd but nothing big, and I was all ready to go get Cooley some birthday goodies, and do a whole bunch of pirate stuff.. *take a few dorky photos, is about all, nothing to exciting* but some time in the afternoon, I started feeling crummy, really really crummy, and I spent the rest of the day just lying around. Fortunately I didn't have a tour.

Well anyway, that sucked.

No comments: