9.03.2011

Just because it's the weekend..

Doesn't mean you don't have to work! I mean, I'm all set to.. and I don't mean that silly stuff I do to round up a couple of crowns for myself.. although I'll be doing that too, both nights, but real work.. real important stuff, uploadable stuff, not just the ton of crappy photos I'm constantly putting out there, but a bunch of crappy videos as well!


I didn't mean it like that.. I mean awesome, incredible fantastic videos. Alright then ok videos, well I don't know, but I intend to film stuff.. tons of stuff. You read it here! So, I here, in this moment, that in the next week I will be uploading tons and tons of moving picture type stuff with my voice and me doing stuff that's .. well, just that.

There I said it!

9 comments:

Ronald said...

I bear witness to that. I expect...

Michelle said...

Yes.

Um.. well.. actually already did some of it.. now to look at it, and not hate it so much that I'll never release it to the public, edit it, make decisions about the editing, edit more, and upload it.

Ronald said...

The Kat is getting self-conscious? Who'd have believed it? :-)

Word verification isn't what it used to be... all I got was 'trate'

Michelle said...

Self-concious? Ha! Um.. yeah, I am quite.. I didn't think I was percieved any other way, but I suppose my internet self is a little less than the other me, or at least seems so.. funny how that is.

trate? boring! I got some pretty good ones on your blog earlier.. but silly me didn't think to save them..

Ronald said...

I always thought you were acting... well, erm... you are an actress :-)

Pretty good WV on my site, eh? Awww, you sweet thing, you're just trying to reassure me something good comes from my blog :-)

Michelle said...

Well.. there's plenty of good on your blog.. when you bother to write.. but the last few wvw's were pretty good...

Ronald said...

I love that pic you'r displaying now, but I can't find the original, so I can only see it as a thumbnail. I didn't realise you were so athletic. Did you climb up there all by yourself?

Michelle said...

yeah.. it's not such a big tree :)

Original is here.

Ronald said...

Cheeky! :-)

WV: ponswari (has a ring to it)