9.04.2011

Kay, so some stuff.

One of the stuff, er things I planned on doing today, the "meeting and actually relating with other people" bit, well, will not be happening today, but that's so I can focus more on one of the other very important things o the day.. ok, partly because I'm afraid of people, and this, as has been mentioned, involves people. I mean I already have 2 tours tonight so my being around lots of people quota is used up, I'm afraid. There'll be more of these things in the future however, or at least they say so, which means they'll probably get around to doing another one in about a year, which will fizzle out and not happen again after that, but what can you do.


Still doing the other thing though. I mean, I intend to.

2 comments:

Ronald said...

Your being "afraid of people"... is this true? Or am I taking you too seriously?

Michelle said...

t's kinda true.. in a not being ideally suited for a service, people orientated, ie tour guiding... job..

not so much afraid, as rather would not have to deal with public.. some people are into it.. not one of them.