9.06.2011

The things you find yourself doing..

when you finally decide to take your life in your own hands and grab it by the horns so to speak.. the bull, or whatever..


yeah, I'm halfassedly sorta doing something like that. Actually did something just now that I've been putting off for ages, for no real reason.. not a big thing, the sort of thing anyone else would have done the minute they realized they had to, and many times over but..

anyway now I'm downloading polka music..

there is a reason for it

4 comments:

Ronald said...

Don't tell me... you're a bit of a celebrity and you've been invited to "Dancing With The Stars", or its Czech equivalent... and your first dance is the polka! Am I clever, or what?

Michelle said...

ah.. yeah, sure.. why not?

Ronald said...

You sound a bit "arsey", hope its nothing I've said

Michelle said...

um.. arsey? I guess that means.. not good? no, I'm fine... just answerin the question..

was being a bit.. not exactly accurate tho.. it's something much less exciting really.. just stuff to add to our silly videos..