9.14.2011

Ok, that does it.

Today I did something, I mean, not such a big deal but it's one of those things that I hope will spell a change in how things are done around here.. I mean, with me, for me, my life. I've said that about a lot of things recently, well... in general, and in fact about the very same thing I did today, or at least thought it, but..


I mean, I've been moving backwards the past few days, about the last week really. After one weekend of getting shit done.. I lapsed back into.. well not much, nothing in fact, and not doing a whole lot with what I did, ie, the usual, but today at least I did something sorta official, and I'm hoping.. for once, finally, this time, against all fucking odds, that this will make a difference.

And I'm putting this here so in a month, or 2 months.. or more, I will be able to look back at this and see, just how much it changed things.

Or not, which will be a pretty typical experience of looking back over the numerous blog posts where I hoped for things to happen.. over about 5 years now.. I think it's more :/.. oh whatever. What's the difference.

No comments: