9.07.2011

Learnin...

I hope I'm learning something because this editing stuff is incredibly tedious and time consuming.. and the result, well.. I'm semi pleased with some of it, but it's really simple.. and crude, and not very accurate...


I'm just hoping that about 4 videos from now I'll be able to look back at this one and see such a marked improvement that.. well. I'll be pleased. I think I'll need a better editor though, and better material to work with.. I mean, the stuff I've filmed so far.. I'm sure a seasoned editor would be able to improve it, but make it into something.. if they used only effects, possibly..

probably need a better computer, and a whole lot more expertise, a few months of film school, at least.. and some talent..

or I can just keep trying and time will improve it.. just a tiny bit. One hopes.

No comments: