5.24.2010

Calm.. storm.. whatever.

The weather has been extremely changeable in general lately and specifically today. Now it's storming but I expect it will be doing something else 20-40 minutes from now.

Life in general has been calm since the departure of my drunk friend.. and apart from the fact that he accidentally took my keys all went well and I already got the keys back so that was hardly even worth mentioning.

So.. whatever your opinion on drunk friends and in was a mixed blessing/curse in this instance, with him came a computer. Yes.. a computer! We have a computer now.. well.. we have.. um, there are 5 in this house at present count but it's the only one which doesn't have the problem of a) not actually belonging to us and due to be returned.. at some point.. b) a serious case of not working at all, c) a serious case of working, technically but not doing anything useful like say.. connecting to the internent.. playing music and stuff.

So that's cool. It's just a little laptop, good for anything I need to use it for and using it has been going smoothly except for a while earlier when the desktop was turned upside down. Apparently you can do that by holding down the shift key too long or something and that's what I guess Cooley did. She likes to lie on keyboards. That's my new bit of knowledge for the day.

2 comments:

Ronald said...

Upside down eh? Depressed shift-keys? Figuratively speaking, maybe I've been lying on my shift... never mind. Yay, Michelle has a fully working computer. Congratulations dudette!

Michelle said...

Thanks, it's a lovely feeling. It's mine! And it does stuff.. stuff!